- Once you select ‘Broadcast Campaign’ you will need to choose the ‘Messenger channel.
- Once you choose ‘Messenger,’ name your campaign.
- When you are composing a broadcast messenger campaign, the audience is automatically selected as ‘Anyone who visits my site/app.’ This is perfect for making announcements about your service or website that you want to share with anyone who visits your website.
- You can choose the timeframe for which you want the message to be displayed on your website.
Note: The maximum time you can set a broadcast message for is 7 days.
- Once you are done naming the campaign and selecting the timeframe, you can now compose the message.
- . Just like with triggered messages, once you are done composing the message, click ‘activate.’
Once you are used to starting contextual conversations with information from the in-app messenger platform, you are well on your way to acquiring customers.
ZetaHub’s in-app messaging platform also takes away all the anxiety of ensuring your messages reach your customers. You don’t need to wonder if your messages sent on the in-app messenger will be read or seen by your customers. They will automatically receive real time notifications in the form of an instant offline email telling them to visit your website to see your response.