When inviting a colleague to collaborate in Boomtrain Marketing Engine, you’ll want to make sure you give them the appropriate access:
- Team Members – gets access to Messenger only. Some users might not see this option, and it’s rarely used.
- Campaign Managers – get access to all tabs and features except the ability to add/edit team members under Settings > Team and make changes under Settings > Advanced. This is the most common role for anyone who is no the administrator.
- Super User – is the supreme being. Has access to everything. This should probably be just one person, though an additional Super User as failsafe also works.
To create a user:
- Navigate to Settings > Team > Invite
- Add the user’s email and select their role.
- If you ever need to edit or remove a user, you can do so in the same section.