- Boomtrain Messenger is great because it lets you start chats with website visitors proactively rather than wait for a customer or visitor to chat with you. To do this, you need to compose an in-app message. To compose an in-app message for your audience, you need to Navigate toCampaigns > Compose Message.
- If you want to send a message to users who carry out particular activities on their website like landing on a particular URL or sharing a particular link, then click ‘Trigger’
- If you want to send a message to everyone who lands on your website with the in-app messaging service, click ‘Broadcast’
- Once you choose triggered or broadcast, you will need to choose the channel ‘Messenger’ from the list of channels.
Triggered Messenger Campaigns
- When you select a triggered messenger campaign, you are going to be reaching out to users based on particular activities they perform. (Read more about tracking activities here) These could be landing on a particular URL or any activity that you track on the BME
- Once you have selected the trigger and the time delay before the in-app message is sent, you need to compose your in-app message. Remember this message should ideally be based on activities your customers have taken to you can engage them better.
- Once you are done composing the message, click ‘Activate’ and it will now be activated and sent to anyone who performs the activities you specified.