Boomtrain Marketing Engine (BME) lets you set up triggered emails that go out automatically to your customers and website visitors, based on their activities or other attributes.
To setup a triggered campaign, login to BME and navigate to Campaigns > Triggered > Compose Message
- Choose the Email channel:
- Name your campaign.
- Select a trigger – choose between a user activity, user behavior, or a segment entry/exit. Add optional filter criteria to include or exclude certain segments and/or target users with certain properties.
- Choose whether to trigger the message to all who meet the trigger condition. To test emails before setting up a triggered email, you can send it to yourself or your colleagues by clicking the ‘Preview and Test’ button.
- Choose your ‘From’ email address – likely your company address.
- Compose your message – Add subject line and content in the body of the email. You can copy and paste an HTML designed email or use the Advanced Editor. For any activities and user properties you are passing through BME, you can customize the content by adding Liquid Tags to create a highly personalized message.
- Customize delivery settings to set Schedule, Frequency & Tracking for the campaign
- Review your message
- Click on ‘Activate’ or ‘Save as Draft’