To make your onboarding process as fast and efficient as possible, please complete this Onboarding Questionnaire prior to your Onboarding Call.
Please review these items and familiarize yourself with the questions, terminology, and information that we, at ZetaHub, will need.
Your Solutions Consultant will cover these items during the call, but preparing answers in advance ensures a more efficient process.
ZetaHub helps you deliver personalized content to your users. To do so, we need to understand your business, including how you’ve carried out campaigns in the past.
- Volume: The number of campaigns you’re sending and how often they’re being sent.
- Schedule: When are the campaigns are being sent. For example, campaigns are sent Monday through Friday at 2 pm Eastern time.
- Subscriber Count: How many users are signed up to receive your campaigns.
- Unsubscribe Rate: On an average, how many users are unsubscribing from your campaigns over a period of time, such as per week or month.
- Average Open/Click Rate: If you’re running multiple campaigns, please provide this value for each of the campaigns.
- What made your campaigns successful?
- How do you select the content that goes into your campaigns?
- What are the KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) for your campaigns?
- Please be prepared to send a copy of your current campaign template, in HTM format.
- What is your current ‘From:’ address? For example, ’[email protected]’ or ‘[email protected]’
- ZetaHub sends at ‘Primetime’ by default. Your Solutions Consultant has additional details about what ‘Primetime’ means and why we recommend sending at that time.
- How are you going to measure success on the ZetaHub platform? ZetaHub uses automation (or time saved), the LTV (Life Time Value), and CTOR (Click To Open Rate) to help show your ROI (Return On Investment).
These details will help us to tailor the on-boarding process, and the ZetaHub application, to your requirements.
Whether they are individual articles, images, videos, products, or other items on your site, ZetaHub treats your content as resources. Help us to gauge the amount of resources that we’ll be ingesting from your site allows us to speed up the on-boarding process.
Let us know the following:
- How many resources do you have?
- How many new resources are you generating every day/week?
We also use this information to ensure that there aren’t any duplicate resources on your site, which means that your users get the right content every time you send a campaign.
ZetaHub helps you deliver personalized content by getting to know your users and their behavior when they visit your site and view your campaigns.
Let us know the following:
- Daily and weekly average site traffic
- A break down of the types of actions that users can take on your site (called activities) on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
This information helps your Solutions Consultant confirm the information that’s seen during our data validation process.
ZetaHub uses business rules specified by you to segment the content that is sent to your users. With a complete set of business rules, content is delivered according to your requirements.
Let us know the following:
- Do you want to prevent recommendations from being sent based on certain attributes? For example, all resources without a thumbnail can be blacklisted, to ensure only recommendations with images are sent.
- Do you want to prevent recommendations from being sent that have exact matches? For example, blacklist an article that was published with an inappropriate title that was originally published for virality.
- Do you want to prevent recommendations from being sent based on a certain pattern? For example, all titles with ‘From the blog’ will be blacklisted so they aren’t sent.
- Do you want to prevent recommendations from being sent based on tags you use on your site? For example, all Resources tagged with ‘UGC’ will not be sent.
- Do you want to remove recommendations based on a minimum or maximum age? For example, only send recommendations for content created in the last 14 days.
ZetaHub ingests your content, observes your users’ behavior when they visit your site, and delivers personalized content through campaigns and onsite recommendations. In order to do this, your site may require updates in the following areas:
- Collecting Content
- ZetaHub uses the ‘meta’ tags on your site to ingest and organize your content, so we can personalize and send it to the users that you want to receive it.
- Depending on your business, there will be a number of ‘meta’ tags that ZetaHub recommends are on implemented on your site, so we can maximize the personalization of your content.
- Collecting Behavior
- ZetaHub collects data about your users to generate personalized content.
- Identify users, add their attributes, set their email address, and add sign-up forms.
- To ensure that ZetaHub gets the data we need to generate personalized content, you’ll want to provide us with this information. Your Solutions Consultant will explain this information and how ZetaHub uses it.
- Import users via a CSV file.
- You can also manually enter users, if you don’t have them in a CSV file.
- ZetaHub will be hitting your site up to 30 times per second to scrape the content, in order to keep up to date.
While not a comprehensive list of changes that may need to be made to your side, this information should help you to prepare for the updates that may need to be applied to your site before ZetaHub can begin providing personalized content to your users.