Boomtrain Marketing Engine (BME) provides a couple of capabilities for users in order to manage campaigns. You might want to;
- Edit a draft campaign or a campaign that was already sent.
- Archive the campaigns that are no longer in use.
- Delete a campaign completely from BME (This action is irreversible).
- Disable a campaign from being sent out (Campaigns cannot be disabled after the send begins. However, you can still use this feature up to 5 minutes before the send begins).
- Duplicate might be the most used feature when it comes to managing campaigns in BME. You can create an identical campaign from your Scheduled, Sent and Archived campaigns, then modify the duplicated campaign to save as a draft or activate.
Let’s dive into more details.. Here is how you can use those features ;
- Navigate to Campaigns. You can choose any campaign to edit except Archived campaigns (If you want to edit Archived campaigns, you can duplicate it and then edit the copy). Clicking an inactive draft always brings you to that campaign’s edit page
- Choose a campaign and click the Edit icon in the top right corner.
The Edit page will open.
Open the campaign you want to archive and click the Archive icon.
You can only delete campaigns that are still Drafts. Click the campaign and scroll to the bottom where you can see the Delete button
The Disable feature will only appear on Scheduled and Active campaigns. In order to disable, switch from On to Off. You can use ‘Disable’ as a way to stop running the campaign and also as a substitute for deleting a campaign.
The Duplicate icon will appear on all sections except Draft.