- Navigate to Activities > Behaviors and create a new behavior, like below. In the “within” box, enter how long you want to wait for the user to come back to your site before you send your abandon email. We recommend 14 days for a first follow-up. Name and save your behavior.
- Navigate to Campaigns > Triggered and create a triggered email. Give it a name and select your new behavior as the trigger.
- Set your filters using the filter tool.*IMPORTANT* – If you are NOT using our double opt-in feature, you MUST use the “User Properties” section to make sure you are only including subscribed users, as shown below. If you are not sure if you’re using double opt-in, contact [email protected].
- Compose your message – we recommend using our A/B testing feature to maximize your results!
- Edit your delivery settings to set how frequently a user may qualify for this specific message. We recommend only once every 30 days, so you’re not bombarding your shoppers with too many emails. Once that’s complete, you can activate your message, and you’re finished.