ZetaHub messenger lets you have conversations with users while they are on your website to engage them and keep them updated about your services. With the messenger you can answer questions customers. You can also trigger or broadcast messages based on particular user actions – to anonymous visitors on your website browsing certain pages, products or articles and to customers based on similar actions they have taken.
The messenger is a powerful tool to have customer conversations and reduce the number of emails you send
Here are some of the other things you can do with the ZetaHub Messenger
- Manage conversations effectively in a shared inbox within Messenger – assign chats to unlimited team members across functions for follow ups and resolve queries
- Use the in-app messenger widget to chat live with anonymous visitors and customers, answer their queries, get visitor email IDs and help them get the best out of your product or service
- Track user activities and behaviour to learn more about what your customers do or don’t on your site
- Know more about your customers over time by their attributes or properties so you can chat contextually
- Teams and customers receive instant offline notifications via email to see missed messages and respond on the go
- Customize the in-app messenger to suit your website or mobile app
- Use the app to respond to queries on-the-go.
- Integrate with Slack to tag team members into conversations even if they aren’t online on the messenger.