ZetaHub allows you to add team members with relevant access permissions. There are 3 different types of team roles:
- Team Member – Has access to Messenger only. Some users might not see this option, and it’s rarely used.
- Campaign Managers – Have access to all the tabs and features except the ability to add/edit team members. This is the most common role for anyone who is not the administrator.
- Super User – Is the main user of ZetaHub. Has access to everything. This should ideally be just one person, though an additional Super User as failsafe is also a good idea.
To create a user:
- Navigate to Settings > Team > Invite teammate
- Add the user’s email and select their role.
- If you ever need to edit or remove a user, you can do so in the same section.