ZetaHub has certain system properties that are predefined and cannot be changed:
- uid – unique user ID (defaults to email address if uid is not specified)
- has_active_subscription – has at least one subscribed contact (whether email or phone or mobile device)
- created_at – time at which subscriber was created in ZetaHub
- last_opened – last time they opened any message (email, SMS or push notification)
- last_clicked – last time the user clicked (only for email)
- last_contact – last time any message was sent to the user (email, SMS, or push notification)
- last_heard_from – last time user contacted the business through the Messenger
- last_updated – last time the subscriber record was updated
Note that webhooks don’t change these properties and messenger messages only impact last_heard_from, nothing else. Also OSR & DI configuration will also not impact any of these properties and no message events as activities will be raised for them.
signed_up_at – date the user was added to ZetaHub as passed through csv or api. usually when the user was created in their system of record.