The ZetaHub On-Boarding process is broken down into four major steps. From a high-level, we will review each of those steps and point you to resources that will help speed the integration process.
As an initial step, one of the Solutions Consultants will reach out to you and schedule a time to cover the items presented in our ‘Initial On-boarding Call Preparation‘ article.
As you and your Solutions Consultant work through the initial integration phase, we recommend reviewing the following Knowledge Base articles:
This process will typically take 1 to 2 weeks, depending upon your business goals and the size of your site, including the number of required updates.
As you work with your Solutions Consultant, you’ll reach a point where the integration process is complete and although most of the preparation work is finished, ZetaHub will need to validate the data we’ve gathered from your site and the users you’ve uploaded.
During this phase of onboarding, we will provide:
- Continued assistance from your Solutions Consultant
- Updates on the status of our validation review
- Access to technical support, for assistance with integration issues and questions
While ZetaHub validates the data, we recommend the ‘Welcome to ZetaHub’ articles under ‘ZetaHub: Key features explained.’ If you have any questions, feel free to Contact Us.
This process will typically take 2 to 4 weeks. Our Engineering team will do their best to provide the fastest turn-around time possible.
After the data has been validated, the following will take place before the system is considered ready to go live:
- The ZetaHub machine learning algorithms will review the data that our engineering team has validated, so we can help you generate personalized content
- Your Solutions Consultant will aid you with each of the following that applies to your business goals:
- Creating end-to-end email templates
- Creating Dynamic images
- Setting up Onsite Recommendations
- Sending test campaigns, to confirm everything is working properly
During this phase, we recommend reviewing these Knowledge Base articles:
This process will typically take 1 to 2 weeks, depending on which features you’re implementing and the complexity of your Email Templates and Dynamic Images.
With all the preparation, on-boarding, and testing completed, you’re ready to go live and start using ZetaHub everyday!
But that doesn’t mean our job is done:
- The Customer Success team will periodically connect with you to ensure ZetaHub is meeting your needs by helping you to connect your Users to personalized, meaningful, content.
- Technical support is available to help answer questions and solve any problems you may run into.
- Look for ZetaHub University articles or just Contact Us for more information about using ZetaHub.